Monday, May 24, 2010

Clean Teeth

For the first time in years, I had a clean Dentist report today. Usually there is some issue with a tooth that requires an extraction or some other crazy work. The cancer screening turned up negative and overall the Hygenist was very impressed by the way I take care of my teeth. On my way out, I had to make an appointment for Maya and she even let me make one for Declan too so he will see the Dentist for the first time on Tuesday.

At a previous Dentist appointment, she checked to see if I qualify for Invisalign braces and apparently I do. This is something I have wanted to do for years....straighten my teeth. I know I am 32 yrs old now but I don't want to live the rest of my life continuing to hide my teeth. Because our Health Insurance does not cover Orthodontics, I will have to save up before I do it. This is something I know I have to do so I might start saving now. Afterall $3000 is not just pocket change to us.

A special thanks to my dear friend Sarah for watching the kids today. I was so happy to hear that they didn't torture you too much.

1 comment:

Sarah Ondracek said...

It was a pleasure to watch Maya and Declan;) They didn't torture me at all. Maya was so sweet with the baby and Declan and Kestyn played very well together! It was no problem and I was happy to help. You are welcome!