Wednesday, May 19, 2010

32 And Still Going

I turned 32 yesterday and realized that I will be 47 when littlest angel graduates high school. Does that make me an old mama or a young one? It seems like the older I get, the younger 50 sounds.

We went to Safari Sams yesterday to let the kids play around. It was so fun spending my birthday with my 3 favorite people. Then, my sweet little kids helped daddy bake me a cake...

We just returned late Saturday night (Sunday morning) from our trip to Alberta. We ended up driving the last 15 hours in one day so we were extremely exhausted and cranky when we got home. On Sunday I got my birthday gift....a new laptop. YAY...I can finally check my mail during the day instead of relying on Jeremy to be here to watch the kids while I relocate to the office. Life's good now:)

Here are just a few pictures from our trip up north...



3 comments:

Glenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenda said...

If you see two comments that were deleted, that was mine. I was fixing up a part of my comment and I didn't get the original part all erased before I posted it. This is what I was saying.....
I'm glad you figured out that 50 is not that old! HEHEHE. Makes me feel a little better. I think I was about 39 when Dayna graduated and 42 when you graduated - that's if I got your graduation years correct. So 47 is not too bad. That's about normal. Just keep doing what you're doing and you will still feel young at 47 years old!!!!