Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Inside News

I had to take Maya to the doctor last week and they measured and weighed her. She is almost 3 1/2 and she weighs 32 1/2 lbs and she is 38 inches tall. We were hoping to get her into a booster seat soon but we may have to wait another year or two until she reaches the weight requirement of 40 lbs.

Declan weighed in at 31 1/2 lbs, just a pound shy of his sister. He had a temperature last night and has been quite irritable and lethargic but he seems to be coming around. I am praying it was just a 24 hr bug but we'll see.

And just because I am on the computer and I don't get on her much anymore, I thought I would share my new haircut with you....

(The style I wanted) (The Result on my own head!)


4 comments:

Sally said...

Love the new "do." Looks great on you! Sassy! :) Hope your Declan feels better soon!

LeahY said...

I LOVE the new hairdo! It looks so cute on you.

Sarah Ondracek said...

You hair looks so nice!!! Hopefully Declan get better asap!

Anonymous said...

Don't be in a hurry to get your little Maya in a booster seat, there is nothing safer then a 5 point harness! Check out the David Kyle Miller website and I think you will agree too!

Andrea (Just a random reader who enjoys your blog!)