Monday, March 8, 2010

Two Nights in Sunriver

We were blessed to have had the opportunity to go to Sunriver to spend some time at Jeremy's parents' timeshare. It was a beautiful two-night getaway.

Here is Declan on his way back from the hot-tub...

Our cabin...
The view of the bridge from the cabin...

We did lots of bike riding...

(Jeremy met a horse on our bike-ride)


...had lots of outdoor playtime...





...And here is Maya in the morning telling daddy (who was taking pictures outside) that breakfast was ready.
The kids had their first experience on SKATES and yes my fellow Canadians, there is a such thing as RENTING skates down here. I guess owning my own skates for all of my life played a big part in my ignorance of this rental process. Maya was pretty wobbly and hard to control out there but Declan - well let's just say that he might be our little hockey player!
Preparing for my triple lutz....



And now back to life, back to reality.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Hot tubs, skating, bike riding. You guys are always doing something. Looks like you had fun. I'll never forget our trip to Embarcadero (spelling ????). That was fun. Al and Nancy always have nice time share places. Declan is starting to get his little boy looks now. He's not a baby anymore. Glad you have so much fun, even though you are a busy mom.